Most people think a website is a set-it and forget-it business tool. It couldn’t be further from the truth. I have had so many business owners come to me once their site is down, and need it to be cleaned or re-created, that it shows it is very important to have a pro-active approach to website maintenance.
Just like your health – it’s best to be preventative than reactive. It’s much easier to protect your investment of your website that it is to recover it when it’s hacked or lost.
Did you know that nearly 30,000 websites are hijacked every day? In a recent survey it was reported that 80% of all businesses suffered from some sort of computer hack over the past 12 months.
Just like your smartphone needs to be updated, or your Microsoft Windows software needs updates, so does your website.
Your website is a crucial part of your business and it requires extra care to make sure it always functions properly and securely.
The Protector plan is perfect if you just need some protection and maintenance. If you do not have constant changes to your website, this will be a perfect way to keep it running smoothly.
$67.00 / month
- Peace of mind that all your website software is up to date monthly
- Bi-Monthly backups of your website stored on off-site servers so you will be free from worry if anything goes wrong – we can restore your website quickly
- Security monitoring monthly to keep the villains out of your site
If you would like a little more support or have more frequent changes to your website, this package is for you.
$97 / month
- Peace of mind that all your website software is up to date weekly
- Weekly backups of your website stored on off-site servers so you will have freedom if anything goes wrong – we can restore your website quickly
- Trusted website hosting
- Security monitoring weekly to keep the villains out of your site
- Website performance scans monthly to check in to see if your website is running smoothly or if any adjustments or tweaks are needed
- Monthly report of all the maintenance completed on your site and analytics (traffic trends – basic) so you know what is happening with your site